The Restoration Biologist works with River Partners’ restoration science and field teams to identify, evaluate, implement, and execute riparian habitat restoration projects. The Restoration Biologist reports to the Restoration Ecologist / Manager. Travel for meetings and visiting field sites is expected and could require more than 6 days per month.
• Collect and monitor field data, entering data into computer databases, completing analyses of information and reporting.
• Compile, analyze, and map spatial data.
• Support completion of site-specific restoration plans, permits, and project progress reports.
• Assist in translating the site-specific design across the project area for implementation.
• Develop and maintain good relations with agency personnel, contractors, clients and neighbors.
Starts: October 14, 2022 0:00am
Ends: November 14, 2022 0:00am