August 16, 2019 0:00am to September 20, 2019 0:00am
San Diego Canyonlands is looking for an enthusiastic and capable leader to continue to guide their organization and enhance their impact throughout San Diego County.
• Periodic development and renewal of the strategic plan in partnership with the Board of Directors
• Lead and develop staff (currently ~ 10) in the execution of the strategic plan
• Sustain and develop organization finances and manage budget to maintain and grow operations and impact
• Build relationships with communities, elected officials, partner NGOs and regulatory agencies to identify and implement projects to improve canyons
• Foster local stewardship for neighborhood open spaces and develop advocates for improved policies. Identify and empower local leaders and volunteers.
• Grow organization by increasing grant-funded projects and individual donations