Insignia is looking for an experienced Senior Biologist to join our team. Responsibilities include overseeing biological fieldwork, managing projects, and coordinating the preparation of environmental review documents and permit applications. This position also supports management staff in marketing efforts, including the preparation of proposals.
• Provide oversight of biological field surveys, including biological assessments, special-status species surveys, vegetation mapping, and wetland delineations.
• Manage and provide technical review for the preparation of biological documents, including special-status survey reports, biological resources technical reports, and biological resources sections of California Environmental Quality Act/National Environmental Policy Act (CEQA/NEPA) documents.
• Manage and provide technical review for the preparation of resource agency permit applications, including Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreements, Clean Water Act Section 404 and 401 permits, and Endangered Species Act Section 7 and Section 10 documents.
• Coordinate with project field teams to schedule and execute biological fieldwork in accordance with Insignia’s standards and project requirements.
• Ensure work is conducted within the assigned constraints (i.e., budget and schedule) at the project and program levels.
• Assist in the preparation of scopes and costs for project proposals.
Starts: June 13, 2022 0:00am
Ends: July 11, 2022 0:00am