January 10, 2022 0:00am to February 25, 2022 0:00am
The Executive Director supports the Conservancy’s mission to preserve, protect and share the natural and cultural resources of the San Dieguito River Valley. The Executive Director leads and coordinates the Conservancy’s efforts to acquire lands, complete trails including the Coast to Crest Trail, restore habitats, establish educational programs, encourage recreation, and mobilize public support for the San Dieguito River Park.
The Executive Director:
• Provides leadership and management oversight, and coordinates with the Board of Directors to achieve the strategic goals of the Conservancy.
• Spearheads fundraising, including efforts to develop donors, increase membership, and obtain grants.
• Serves as the Conservancy’s public spokesperson.
• Develops and maintains excellent working relationships with community members, the Conservancy's small staff and stable of contractors, government agencies, elected officials, other environmental organizations, and River Park personnel.
• Manages the day-to-day financial aspects of the Conservancy, including compliance.
Please see attached job posting for more information.