The San Diego Habitat Conservancy (SDHC) is looking for candidates for the position of Project Manager/Conservation Manager in their San Diego office. SDHC is a 501(c)3 non-profit, nationally accredited land trust that currently manages 26 open space preserves throughout San Diego County. The Mission of SDHC is to conserve and manage sensitive habitats and species while inspiring land stewardship through education and outreach.
The position of Project Manager/Conservation Manager will assist or lead the following efforts:
• Oversee existing long-term management of open space preserves including budgeting, scheduling, field activities, staff field personnel, and contractors.
• Draft Estimates for Long-term Management, Conservation Easements, and Operating Agreements.
• Produce annual reports and other project documentation.
• Assist with the development, training, and management of staff and volunteers
• Other duties as they arise related to project development, Conservancy operations, and staff and client development as determined by the Executive Director.
Please see the attached document for the full job description.
Starts: November 08, 2018 0:00am
Ends: November 19, 2018 0:00am