This position will manage the River Partners restoration sites in San Diego County.
Essential function include:
• Supervise and train entry-level field technicians, youth conservation labor crews, and interns.
• Direct staff and allocate resources to meet contractual obligations and deadlines.
• Oversee project budgets.
• Purchase equipment, supplies, and services to support project implementation.
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with project partners, neighbors, venders and community stakeholders.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all project documents including design specifications, contractual obligations, funding restrictions, and regulatory compliance requirements.
• Direct agricultural practices for field preparation, irrigation installation, planting and ongoing plant maintenance activities.
• Set-up and calibrate agricultural implements.
• Inspect fields and preform timely maintenance activities to optimize plant growth and minimize expenses.
• Collaborate with the River Partners’ Biology Team to implement specific designs and develop field research activities.
• Support River Partners’ Development Team in budgeting new projects.
• Attend public events, fairs and meetings to promote the organization and its mission.
See the attached job announcement for more information.
Starts: May 04, 2017 0:00am
Ends: May 16, 2017 0:00am