- Free Pesticide Container Recycling
Free Pesticide Container Recycling
June 10, 2017 8:00am to June 10, 2017 14:00pm
Location: EDCO Recycling 1371 Grand Avenue San Marcos, CA 92078 () Google Maps
Who can participate?
- Agricultural Pest Control Businesses
- Structural Pest Control Businesses
- Public Agencies
- Golf Courses
What kind of containers are accepted?
- HDPE embossed with the plastic resin code #2.
- Containers which held EPA registered products.
- Containers up to 55 gallons. Anything over 15
gallons must be cut into quarters before bringing
to the event.
How must the containers be prepared?
- Containers must be free of all residue. Staining
is acceptable. Caked-on residue is not.
- Containers must be empty and triple-rinsed.
- Containers must be punctured.
- Containers must be dry.
- Caps and label booklets must be removed.
What is not accepted?
- Hazardous Materials
- Containers that held fertilizers, veterinary, swimming
pool, consumer, or home & garden
- NON-HDPE parts such as caps, metal handles,
labels, and rubber linings.
- Any container that once held motor oil, fuel, or
See attached flyer for more information.